Uploading photos from a URL is helpful for moving images from an existing webpage into your Photo Library! Follow the steps below to get started.
- Find the URL (web address) of the photo you wish to upload.
You can do this by finding the image on your page and right-clicking on it. From there, select “Copy image URL”.
- In BackOffice, navigate to Marketing > Galleries > Photos.
- Click Upload.
- Select Link (URL) from the left-hand sidebar.
- Insert the URL of the file into the box provided and then hit Upload.
- Once finished uploading, your photo will appear in the Library.
Congratulations! You’ve now uploaded a photo using the Link (URL) feature.