TouchTile: Modern and edgy
You like the style of Pinterest. You have a lot going on at your property and in your area and you want to show it off on the homepage in a cutting-edge layout.
Number of themes: 4
Works well with what kinds of logos: vertical, horizontal or square
How responsive: fully responsive
Optimal number of tabs: 8 or less
How to look your best in TouchTile in 10 steps or less:
1. Under Design Concierge > Brand and Build, upload your logo - preferably a transparent version. Square, horizontal, vertical - any shape will do.
2. Use the color picker to choose an accent color that reflects your property’s brand.
3. Based on the accent color you have chosen, select a theme recommended by the system.
4. If you have selected Porcelain or Onyx for your theme, your background color will be fixed. Porcelain is white, Onyx is black. If you have selected Gem or Glass, you will be able to choose your own Background color (see step 7).
5. Under Design Concierge > Refine, select a font that matches your brand and any fonts used in your logo.
6. In the Details section, choose between curves or straight lines.
7. Select a Background color from the color picker if you are using the Gem or Glass themes. You can also upload an image or pattern, which will make the background color transparent.
8. Under Marketing > Galleries > Homepage, add a Short Description. Turn on homepage widgets - available widgets include Custom 1 & 2, Promotions, Code Widget, Rooms, Location and Article Groups.
9. If you have added any Article Group widgets, be sure to add an image and description by going to Marketing > Galleries > Articles, find the Article you are highlighting on the homepage and add to “Article Widget Content” at the bottom of the page.