Do you have a special promotion at the property that you would like to run on a regular or a limited time basis? Do you have a special rate available to special group of guests? As a BookingSuite client taking advantage of the BookingCenter CRS sync, you can now set up promotion codes to offer special rates to your guests.
To activate this feature in BookingSuite-BookingCenter CRS Sync:
In BookingCenter's MyPMS and Manage Tool:
- Create a flat discount or fixed package
- Create the local agent at Relationships
- Go to My Agents and set the agent class to the "promo code"
- Next go to Relationships > Agent Relationships and allocate the rack rate plans for the room types to the agent.
*For detailed instructions on how to create a flat discount or fixed package in BookingCenter, click here.
- Log in to your BackOffice account
- Create the supporting marketing materials i.e. details and descriptions on how a guest can qualify for the special rate or package under Marketing > Galleries > Promotions.
- Go to Settings > Reservations
- Under Promotions, click Add
- In the drop down menu, select the BookingSuite Promotion Name
- Under the Package Code, enter the promotion code
- Activate Special Rates and Codes (optional)
- Click Save
Success! Guests making online reservations using this promotion code will receive a special rate. The usage of the code will be reflected in the reservation page and email confirmation. Your 360 Analytics and BookingCenter PMS will track how many times the promotion code is used as well.