Panorama: Let your photography shine!
You like to showcase large rich photography and don’t want clutter. You agree with the concept that a picture is worth a thousand words.
Number of themes: 8
Works well with what kinds of logos: horizontal
How responsive: responsive down to tablet, loads mobile blueprint
Optimal number of tabs: 4 or less
How to look your best in Panorama in 10 steps or less:
1. Under Design Concierge > Brand and Build, upload your logo - preferably a transparent version. Horizontal logos work best.
2. Use the color picker to choose an accent color that reflects your property’s brand and an accent shape that will showcase your Reservations button.
3. Based on the accent color you have chosen, select a theme recommended by the system.
4. Under Design Concierge > Refine, select a font that matches your brand and any fonts used in your logo.
5. In the Details section, choose between curves or straight lines, more traditional (solid) or glitzy (gradient or glossy).
6. Select a Background color from the color picker, upload an image or a pattern. Make sure it doesn’t distract from your content - more often the simpler, the better.
7. Under Marketing > Galleries > Homepage, add a Short Description. Turn on homepage widgets - available widgets include Promotions, Time and Weather.
8. Make sure that your homepage slideshow images are very high-resolution and look crisp. Nothing ruins Panorama like low-res photos!