The WebDirect platform supports more than 30 languages!
Step 1: Click on Content > Languages.
Step 2: Select Languages > Choose any number of languages > click Save
Step 3: Wait a few minutes as the system translates your content.
Step 4: You should now see, "New translations added."
- Manually enter translation: You can manually edit by clicking Edit Translations > Edit Translations on the page that needs translations.
- Automatically enter translation: You can automatically edit the translation by clicking Edit Translations > Edit Translations > Translate All.
- Source language VS BackOffice language:
- Source language is English
- BackOffice language is the language that your BackOffice is translated to
- US & LATAM: source language default = English US
- EMEA & APAC: source language default = English UK
- By marketing your website in more than one language, you have the ability to advertise your property content to a larger clientele base.
Congratulations, you now have the tools to translate your property-level site from English into as many languages as you would like!