1) What is a BookingSuite website?
- It is your own property website brought to you by BookingSuite.
- If you already have a website, we will help you replace your current website using the same web address.
- If you do not already have a website, we will set up hosting and a web address for you.
2) How much does it cost?
- There are 2 options: a subscription fee per month or 10% commission per booking that you receive through your own website
- Both options are completely independent of any other Booking.com commission.
4) How many pages do I get on my BookingSuite website?
- You can have an unlimited number of pages.
5) Can I make changes to what shows up on my WebDirect website?
- Each BookingSuite website includes an easy-to-use online content management system (CMS) called BackOffice.
- BackOffice works like a dashboard that you can log into at any time to change or update content.
- You use the BackOffice to edit and update content on your website.
6) Can I have a BookingSuite website in addition to my current property website?
- No. Your BookingSuite website replaces your current website.
- You can have the exact same web address as your previous property website.