Welcome to this BookingSuite Article Tutorial.
Rooms, Locations, Photos and Promotions are automatically built into the BackOffice. Any additional pages that you would like to create, to further tell your property’s unique story are referred to as Articles.
- Go to Marketing>Galleries >Articles.
- Click +New Article.
- Type the name of your Article in the New Article field that has been created.
- Click or hit Enter on your keyboard to save.
- You can use your mouse to drag and drop the Article to change the order or to move to a different Collection.
- Click on the Mountain/T Icon, in order to insert your content.
- Once you have inserted your content, then be sure to click the orange floppy disk in the upper right hand corner of the Article Layout and Preview box, and then click the blue SAVE button at the bottom.
- Preview your changes by clicking your property name under the BookingSuite Logo in the top left corner, and if you are satisfied with the content you've added, go to Marketing>Publish>Publish Now, to see the changes on your live site.
You have now successfully created a new Article that will display on your site. There are various ways to add content to articles. You can learn more about Articles in these HelpDesk resources.
Thank you for being the best part of BookingSuite.