Welcome to this BookingSuite Article Tutorial.
A Promotion is a great way to entice guests to stay at your property. Promotions can be shown on your homepage, article pages, and mobile site for maximum visibility and conversion.
- To create a new Promotion go to Marketing > Galleries > Promotions.
- Here, you can change how your Promotions are titled, such as Promotions, Specials, Packages, or Deals.
- By clicking the Add Promotion Button, you can create the New Promotion. Rename your Promotion, and click the check mark to save it.
- Add a short description and photo(1 sentence is enough) of the promotion.
- Add additional content about the promotion including images, text, or video, using the Add Content Button, in the Long Description. This is a good place to give the full description of the promotion in addition to any restrictions.
- Once you've completed the promotion, please save your work, by clicking the blue save button at the bottom of the page.
Activating The Promotions Widget
To activate the Promotions widget, and show the promotions on your homepage and articles pages, go to Marketing>Galleries>Homepage. In the Widgets column, click on Promotions, and toggle on the widget for Show on homepage, and Show on article pages.
If the promotion is seasonal or you would like to turn it off, you are able to hide the promotion.
Save, then Publish by going to Marketing>Publish>Publish Now, to see the Promotion on your live site.
TIP: Preview your changes before publishing, by clicking your property name located under the BookingSuite logo, in the upper left hand corner.
Congratulations! You have now successfully created a promotion.
Thank you for being the best part of BookingSuite.