A dining page allows your show your website visitors your dining facilities. You can add a dining page to your website to highlight the restaurant(s) located on and near your property.
If you wish to add such a page to your website, follow these steps:
1. Login to your website BackOffice as usual
2. Go to Content > Pages
3. In the Primary Menu section on the left side, find the Dining page and select Activate this page
4. You will be directed to a page where you can add a restaurant to your website
5. By default, we will show one form that you can start editing. If you have more than one dining facility on site, click the 'Add Restaurant' button to add another form.
*Please note that no fields are required except for the name in order to save this page.
Once you have added a new form, you can start filling out the details of your additional dining facility:
1. Enter the name of the restaurant in the field Name Of Restaurant
2. Under Photo or Slideshow, select + Add Photos to add a photo or a selection of photos from your photo gallery, computer, or any cloud based photo storage solution
3. Fill in following fields:
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- Website Address
- Opening Hours Monday thru Sunday
4. Next you have the option to select the auto-generated drop down options below:
- Cuisine Types
- Dietary Options
5. Go through the features, and tick the appropriate options that apply to your restaurant
6. Under Menus, select + Add Menus and upload any file type (image/PDF/word document) to be used as your menu
7. Click on Save
8. To see a preview of how your new dining page would look on your website, click on Preview on the upper right hand corner of the page
9. You can publish the updated dining page on your website by clicking on Publish