This article is only applicable for partners on WebDirect. The Locations page has been converted to a new and improved Attractions page on your website.
The Attractions page will provide partners with a better point of interest based page experience. The new page will showcase richer contact, lead to more engagement, and a better overall experience to help increase conversions. This page is organized into three categories: attractions, dining and transportation. You can create, re-organize, or delete the featured points of interests using information provided by Google Places.
By default your new page will be titled ‘Attractions’ but you will have the option to change the name of the page using one of our provided options. To change the name of the page, click on the dropdown next to ‘Edit’, then click ‘rename’ , then choose between the 9 options provided.
The options are: Attractions, Area Attractions, Destination Guide, Local Attractions, Around Town, Local, Area, Local Guide, Nearby Attractions, Things To Do
Here are the instructions to modify your points of interests:
- Log into BackOffice at suiteaccess.booking.com using your username and password
- Go to Content > Pages
- Under the Primary Navigation > Attractions > select Edit
- You will be taken to a page that will feature the 3 categories that your points of interests will reside in.
To add a location point:
- Click +Add
- In the Search bar, type the point of interest you would to add to your attractions page
- The system will auto populate a list of results based on your search
- Select the point of interest
- You will see a preview of the point of interest with information listed on Google Business Places (a photo of the property, address, phone number, hours of operation, website URL) and proximity of the hotel.
- Click Save to save the POI
- The POI will automatically be added to the one of the three categories it fits into
Listed below the icons will allow you to complete the following functions:
x - delete
::- drag and drop to reorganize
Please note on the landing page, you can feature up to 3 points of interest per category. If you have more than 3 points of interests, that category will feature a ‘See More’ button. To reorganize the POIs, please refer to the instructions above.